IMSM are now offering IRCA Lead Auditor Training for quality professionals who are required to audit suppliers. It is also suitable for auditors carrying out internal audits. Others who will benefit from the course are people who manage quality or procurement within their organisations.
This comprehensive course, run by registered lead auditor(s) provides practical training to acquire the skills to audit effectively. Successful completion of the course fulfils the training requirements of IRCA. Registration is awarded once audits have been completed meeting IRCA’s requirements.
- Delegates will benefit from the course by obtaining the knowledge, skills and confidence to audit their company’s quality system and their suppliers’ quality systems.
- Have the ability to undertake risk based thinking and understand how internal and external issues are managed by an effective management system, customer satisfaction, continual improvement and the management of processes.
- Improve your credibility – completing the course will prove your auditing meets the highest standard.
- You will be able to effectively develop an audit plan and the required checklist by analysing the entire scenario and the resources involved in the process.
- Completion of the course will be recognised by the award of a certificate. For successful delegates, the training qualification is a key requirement for becoming a Registered Auditor or Lead Auditor under the internationally recognised IRCA Scheme.
We use the latest accelerated learning techniques throughout the course. If you are interested or would like to find out more – click here