IMSM (International Management Systems Marketing) are leading ISO specialists. We deliver high-quality ISO consultancy services and standards to organisations of all sizes, from all sectors, all over the world.
As an organisation, we work towards a common goal: consistently delivering world-class consultation to our clients, reinforced by adherence to our IMSM missions, vision, and values.
To deliver award-winning ISO consultancy to organisations of all sizes and sectors internationally.
To continue to be seen as ISO specialists to organisations of all sizes and sectors internationally. To enable our clients to unlock their potential using ISO standards via our professional, experienced, and straightforward methodology. To respond to the rapidly changing business world through innovative and value-added solutions.
- We place customers at the heart of our business and central to our team’s dedication to delivering excellent service
- We are guided and motivated by the values of continuous improvement, constantly reviewing and improving our work to add value to our customers
- We are committed to the principles of quality management and demand excellence through the systematic management of our operations
- We use our significant experience and innovation to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow
- We understand the urgent need to address and minimise the environmental impact of business and endeavour to minimise our own environmental footprint as well as that of our customers and stakeholders
- We place significant value in the development of our team, providing support and opportunities for learning and professional development throughout our organisation
IMSM has been awarded Recognised for Excellence 5* as a result of its ongoing commitment to business excellence and quality, the highest an organisation can achieve. Internationally acknowledged as a mark of excellence and quality, this reinforces IMSM’s continual commitment to achieving and delivering first-class service every time.
IMSM has also received recognition as a CSR World Leader in honour of their appreciation and commitment to the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program and an International CSR Excellence Award for adopting environmental best practices.
Living and breathing quality standards means that we focus on our customers and how we can offer great customer service. This is at the heart of our commitment to operating a fixed fee, flexible approach to ISOs, as we believe this allows companies of all sizes and in all sectors to start their ISO journey in a low-risk way. Find out more about what makes IMSM the right ISO consultancy for you.
Quality Policy Statement
IMSM Ltd has established this policy to be consistent with the purpose and context of our organisation. It provides a framework for setting and reviewing objectives, our commitment to satisfying applicable customers’ regulatory and legislative requirements, and our commitment to improving our management system continually. In order to achieve this, we have put in place the resources and developed in-house systems to achieve the following aims:
- As an organisation, we have made a commitment to understand our current and future customers’ needs, meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations
- Our top management has committed to creating and maintaining a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health, safety, and welfare in which people become fully involved in achieving our objectives
- As an organisation, we recognise that people are the essence of any good business and that their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit. We understand that a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or series of interconnected processes
- As an organisation, we have committed to making decisions relating to our quality management system following an analysis of relevant data and information. We recognise that an organisation and the relationship it has with its external providers are interdependent, and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value
- To monitor new developments and existing compliance with all relevant legislation and approved codes of practice as a minimum
- To sustain and develop this policy by the implementation of a quality management system; to review the policy on an annual basis and implement appropriate improvements and to bring changes to the policy to the attention of all employees and interested parties
This policy statement is supported by documents and procedures detailing the company’s organisation of responsibility and the arrangements for implementing the strategy for quality, environmental, and health and safety management.
We have produced objectives related to this policy, which can be found in document WI-QA-22 QMS objectives. This policy is available and communicated to all interested parties as well as being made available to the wider community through publication on our website and intranet.
Supporting the local community
Each year IMSM chooses a charity to support, and this year IMSM will be working towards raising funds for Mind.
Mind works to provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing any mental health issues. They campaign to improve services, raise awareness, and promote understanding.
Our promise to you
International Management Systems Marketing Limited wishes to be an organisation that prioritises customer needs. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive, caring, and professional service.
For a free quotation or remote presentation by an ISO specialist, contact us today.
IMSM Ltd Head Office
The Gig House