ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Competence
ISO 17025 identifies the high technical competence and management system requirements that guarantee your test results and calibrations are consistently accurate.
ISO 17025 Business Benefits
- ISO 17025 will boost your laboratory reputation
- Demonstrate your commitment to operational efficiency and quality management practices
- Outlines robust quality controls for choosing and authenticating methods, analysing statistics and controlling data
- Verify the quality, capability and expertise of your laboratory
- Evaluation of staff, methods, equipment, calibration and reporting to guarantee test result validity
- Increasing staff accountability and clearly delineates individual responsibilities
- ISO 17025 eliminates the need for independent supplier audits, saving time and money
- Open up tendering opportunities on a global scale
- Meet with regulatory and safety requirements in the operation of laboratories and satisfy the demands of clients and authority bodies
IMSM strive to make ISO certification as simple as possible for our clients. To find out how trouble-free it really is, take a look at our 5 Simple Steps to ISO Certification.
Making you more confident in your calibration decisions
ISO 17025 gives your clients and supply chain absolute assurance of your integrity. All organisations carrying out tests and calibrations must conform to the general requirements for competence in laboratory environments. ISO 17025 applies to all laboratory environments, regardless of the number of employees or the extent of the testing.
Demonstrate that you understand and adhere to international standards and improve efficiencies and the integrity of your laboratory environment.
Committed to Quality
Achieving an ISO standard demonstrates that your company is serious about delivering quality systems through tested processes. Internally ISO standards provide focus and discipline and externally you will achieve credibility, authority and recognition.
Increase confidence in your proficiency; call IMSM now for an informal discussion on how your laboratory can become ISO 17025 certified.
For a free Quotation or On-Site presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM Ltd Head Office
The Gig House