We currently have the following vacancies:
We require well-connected enthusiastic professional B2B sales agents who wish to become area managers operating within their own territory in the UK.Areas currently available in the SW, SE, South, London and Wales
IMSM will provide:
- Induction and ongoing product training provided.
- Telesales Appointments and leads provided.
- All Marketing materials provided.
- Dedicated Sales support.
- Excellent commission rates.
- Expanding business with services that are in demand.
- Uncapped earnings with high profit potential
If you are interested or would like further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and Qualifications required
- Educated to a good standard in English and Maths as a minimum GCSE or O level
- Degree level or professional qualifications in the industry is an advantage
- HNC or HND level preferable in any subject
- Clean UK driving Licence
Skills/ competencies / physical requirements
- Physically fit for the job (This role does require travelling)
- IT and computer literate with experience of cloud services and email
- Working knowledge of Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to present at board level and equally on the shop floor
- Able to learn new methods and retain technical knowledge
- Well organised and able to follow processes
- Good telephone communicator
This is an ideal opportunity for a junior IT technician to join an existing support team based in our office in Swindon.
Our ideal candidate should be extremely organized with excellent customer service skills.
Successful candidates will have a good understanding of PC’s and Networking.
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01666 826065
The role will include the following:
- Diagnosing and reacting appropriately to support requests and system alerts
- Managing Support Incidents / Cases through our helpdesk ticket system
- Network support including cat5 cabling
- Maintenance of desktop and laptop computers
- Deployment of new computers and printers
- Timely reporting of progress on helpdesk issues and escalation to second-line as required
- Able to learn new skills, products and techniques and to adapt quickly
Personal Qualities desired:
- Reliable, responsible and trustworthy character
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- Adaptable and flexible team player
- Possessing a professional, polite manner and tolerant of end-user frustrations
- Enjoys interacting with others (clients and colleagues)
- Driving licence would be desirable as travel to other sites will be required
Consultants / Lead Auditors
Self-employed experienced Lead Auditors required for freelance duties. Applicants must be trained and qualified to deal with any or all of the following standards ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001. Other standards such as AS9100 and ISO13485 would be an added benefit. Applicants must have access to a computer and car and have excellent written English skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV and supporting certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1666 826065