We currently have the following vacancies:
This is an ideal opportunity for a junior IT technician to join an existing support team based in our office in Swindon.
Our ideal candidate should be extremely organized with excellent customer service skills.
Successful candidates will have a good understanding of PC’s and Networking.
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01666 826065
The role will include the following:
- Diagnosing and reacting appropriately to support requests and system alerts
- Managing Support Incidents / Cases through our helpdesk ticket system
- Network support including cat5 cabling
- Maintenance of desktop and laptop computers
- Deployment of new computers and printers
- Timely reporting of progress on helpdesk issues and escalation to second-line as required
- Able to learn new skills, products and techniques and to adapt quickly
Personal Qualities desired:
- Reliable, responsible and trustworthy character
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- Adaptable and flexible team player
- Possessing a professional, polite manner and tolerant of end-user frustrations
- Enjoys interacting with others (clients and colleagues)
- Driving licence would be desirable as travel to other sites will be required
We require an Administrator to work with our Compliance Team to operate from our busy Head Office in Malmesbury. Duties will include reviewing documentation for compliance to relevant requirements; liaising with clients, assessors and other IMSM employees by telephone and e-mail; producing management system certificates. Suitable candidates must have a confident, professional telephone manner, must be well organised, computer literate and feel comfortable working as part of a lively, busy team.
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
An opportunity has arisen in our busy Head Office in Malmesbury. The role involves speaking with clients and consultants internationally, as well as carrying out administrative duties. You must have a confident and professional telephone manner with organisational and computer skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Please call Nadine Bryars on 01666 826065 or send your CV to email@example.com
Consultants / Lead Auditors
Self-employed experienced Lead Auditors required for freelance duties. Applicants must be trained and qualified to deal with any or all of the following standards ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001. Other standards such as AS9100 and ISO13485 would be an added benefit. Applicants must have access to a computer and car and have excellent written English skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV and supporting certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1666 826065
Technical Marketing Executive
Daily management and development of company websites and online footprint. Focusing on PPC, SEO Management and Tag manager etc development. Provide support to Marketing Manager and team to deliver marketing activities and projects that will benefit the business, delivering increased profitability. Support Area Managers to ensure that they can fulfil their duties in the field.
Hours : 35 hours per week 09.00am – 17:00pm Monday – Friday
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily management and updating of IMSM & QAS websites
- Support PPC campaigns, production of regular PPC/website analytics reports
- Utilise the hardware and software available to create and manage on line footprint
- Liaise between IMSM and various technical (on line) suppliers
- Support the development of Social Media and Digital marketing to increase IMSM’s digital presence
- Support Hubspot assimilation in to IMSM
- Provide second line IT support to Area Managers/company
- Support the formulating of online plan/proposal/campaigns
- Working closely with colleagues in all departments and offices to assist in the delivery of a first class service to clients
- General office administration as required
- Provide technical marketing training to the marketing team on occasion
- Support the Marketing Coordinator with the company intranet