System Analysis: One full day (best practice practise would be one per quarter), completed in conjunction with Client approval and will include the following:
- Non-conformance Report: Investigation Review; Root Route Cause Analysis; Trend Analysis
- Customer Satisfaction Survey: Review and Analysis of Results
- Supplier Selection/Evaluation Reports: Review and Analysis of Results
- Training Records: Maintenance of Staff Training Records (including Training Matrix if provided) from information supplied by Client; ensure Management System induction training
- Document Control: Amend Management System documentation as necessary; maintain amendment records; ensure authorisation from the Client on new and amended documentation
Pre Audit Visit: Pre audit visit is essentially a mock audit and highlights any areas in which the company may be non-compliant. This will produce a report so that the client knows what may need to be done, if anything, before their Certification/Surveillance audit.
Internal Audits: Undertake a client’s internal audit schedule/planned arrangements over the course of a year; schedule at 4 audits per day. BM to ascertain the number and type of procedures to be audited prior to quoting for the work, best practise would be to involve the Assessor at this stage to gauge and understand the total work involved so no surprises!
Chair Management Review Meeting: 1 Day’s fee per meeting, length of meeting will vary but no longer than a day. Take the Client through the agenda items, offering guidance on each topic, ensuring actions are allocated and follow-up requirements set; overall responsibility for the outcomes of the meeting remain with the Client; outcomes to include the following:
- Minuted Report of the Meeting
- Management System Objectives – agreed and documented
- Management System Policy – reviewed and authorised by Top Management
Full System Maintenance: Covers everything detailed in Offers 1, 2 and 3. The number of days will be calculated as detailed in said Offers.
For a free quotation by an ISO specialist contact us today. You can call IMSM direct on 01793 31 31 44. Alternatively fill out your contact details below and someone will be in touch.