ISOs (or International Standards) are woven into our lives as a trusted symbol of quality. You come into contact with ISO standards on a daily basis without even realising it. Hundreds of signs and symbols that cross language barriers to communicate important messages, from your credit card number to the stop signs in the road.
By becoming ISO certified, your business gains a similar level of international recognition as meeting the standards that are important to your industry. It shows commitment to those standards. It might be commitment to a high standard of quality management through ISO 9001 or reducing your organisation’s environmental impact through ISO 14001 or commitment to keeping clients’ and staff data secure through ISO 27001. It’s a commitment that can be recognised by potential customers, existing customers and your staff.
The process of gaining ISO certification is in itself a way to improve your business and IMSM can help you every step of the way. Our fixed fee approach allows you to calculate the cost/benefit of ISO certification to your business. Our experienced assessors have a flexible approach that will help you to produce a set of procedures that are tailored to your business objectives.
Our approach to ISO certification is based on a set of key principles:
- We operate a fixed fee structure. ISO implementation is priced at a fixed rate from day one. No hidden charges, no unexpected invoices.
- The flexible nature of our ISO implementation is designed to fit around your business requirement and schedule.
- IMSM guarantees that the highly qualified and trained Assessor assigned to work with your business will be the same throughout the process in order to sustain continuity.
- Implementation of the ISO framework is based on your organisation’s existing systems. We simply look to improve the systems currently operating.
- We provide full implementation and aim to ensure that your journey to ISO certification is trouble free.
Find out more about the steps to certification . . .
So much more than just ISO 9001
ISOs cover more than generic management systems; ISO certification can help a wide variety of businesses demonstrate their commitment to compliance and standards:
Founded in 1994 IMSM has grown to become an international market leader in supporting organisations to gain ISO certification. We have helped over 10,000 businesses achieve international standards, across a wide range of business sectors. We have offices in 20 countries, and can draw on a wealth of experience to help your business.