IRCA Lead Auditor Training Course – 5 day
The purpose of this training course is to equip students with the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems (QMS) against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
This course will be running from 8th – 12th July in Swindon. The cost for the 5 days will be £1195.00 + VAT.
Capitalising on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies to help students to consolidate knowledge and acquire hands-on experience that is instrumental in their capacity as a QMS auditor or as quality function personnel.
Students who pass the continuous assessment and the two hour closed book examination will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement. Based on CQI IRCA policy, this course satisfies the training requirement for certification as a CQI IRCA registered QMS Lead Auditor/Auditor.
- This course is being delivered in collaboration with HKV Academy, ATP No. 0118 5621.
- The course is a CQI IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course, Course ID 17932.
CQI IRCA recommends that students have prior knowledge of the following:
- Management systems including the PDCA cycle and the core elements of a management system.
- Quality management including the seven quality management principles.
- Relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- ISO 9001 requirements and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions.
- The above knowledge may be gained by completing a CQI IRCA Certified QMS Foundation Course or equivalent.
- General introduction;
- Quality management principles, vocabulary and ISO 9001 requirements;
- Stage 1 audit (including document review);
- Audit planning;
- Process auditing and audit skills;
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
- Audit follow up.
For a free Quotation or On-Site Presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM Ltd Head Office
The Gig House
Tel: 01666 826 065