The ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor training course has been designed to give participants the skills and knowledge to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of an information security management system (ISMS). Those organisations that fail to operate coherent and comprehensive ISMS strategies leave themselves open to potential security failures. The purpose of the ISO 27001 Internal Auditor training is to give you the necessary skills to perform internal audits on an organisation’s information security management systems (ISMS) and to contribute to their continual improvement.
Our course will enable your staff to plan and prepare your organisation for Internal Audits.
What will you learn?
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of ISMS, in accordance with ISO 27001:2013.
- Effectively be able to complete the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle the requirements of ISO 27001:2013.
- Explain the Requirements & purpose of ISO 27001.
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records.
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the ISMS.
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.
Please Note: Participants are expected to have read your organisations manual (ISMS) before attending this course. This knowledge will allow you to maximise the training given on our course and be able to successfully implement you’re acquired learning upon returning to your workplace.