ISO 14001 Environmental Management will help your company to reduce its carbon footprint and lower costs. This international standard will allow your company to set up a fully integrated and effective Environmental Management System (EMS) that will streamline operations
Being ISO 14001 certified will provide a host of benefits, such as:
- ISO 14001 will reduce your waste
- Reduce your a company’s carbon footprint
- Lower costs by reducing your tax, energy and insurance bills
- Allocate time and resources more effectively and increase overall efficiency
- Provide your business with the credentials to satisfy growing market demand
- Open up global business opportunities, providing a competitive advantage over competitors
- ISO 14001 puts the environment at the heart of corporate culture
- Lower your environmental liability, consistently adhere to regulation by improving environmental policies and objectives
- Keep up to date with the company’s environmental impact
- Clients and those in your supply chain have absolute confidence that you will add value and support them in their own environmental policies
Implementation of an Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 involves implementing a fully integrated and effective Environmental Management System (EMS). An EMS is designed to address the delicate balance between maintaining profitability and reducing your environmental impact.
As an organisation, whether you have a contractual requirement or are looking to streamline your environmental processes, implementing an EMA offers a clearly structured and systematic approach to assist in achieving aims and objectives.
An EMS will:
- Streamline operations
- Allocate time and resources more effectively
- Increase overall efficiency
Achieving an ISO standard demonstrates that your company is serious about delivering quality systems through tested processes. Internally ISO standards provide focus and discipline and externally you will achieve credibility, authority and recognition.
Find out how IMSM can help your management to always make the very best decisions through ISO 14001, simply contact IMSM today.