ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management
ISO 22000 will ensure you stay ahead in today’s world. Consumers are increasingly concerned and aware of where their food comes from. They take an active interest in ensuring they are buying on an informed decision. Tailored and efficient management of your processes will prevent food safety failures and associated costs, whilst increasing legal compliance.
What are the benefits of ISO 22000?
IMSM strive to make ISO certification as simple as possible for our clients. To find out how trouble-free it really is, take a look at our 5 Simple Steps to ISO Certification.
- ISO 22000 will give you a comprehensive, systematic and proactive approach to identifying food safety hazards and implementing effective control measures
- The standard will make it easier for you to apply the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) principles
- Comply with current food safety standards across different continents
- ISO 22000 will help to document all techniques, methods, and procedures in a thoroughly systematic way
- Increase traceability, efficiency, and resourcefulness in the food chain
- This standard will enable you to participate in large scale food chains around the world
- Ensure that your supply chain is secure to meet growing food requirements
Provide reassurance to all concerned
Consumers are increasingly concerned and aware of where their food comes from. They take an active interest in ensuring they are buying on an informed decision. Tailored and efficient management of your processes will prevent food safety failures and associated costs, whilst increasing legal compliance.
Public, private sector, and governments internationally are increasingly regarding ISO 22000 as a guarantee of food safety, quality, and security.
ISO 22000 connects you to a growing network of international suppliers in both developed and developing economies. ISO 22000 applies if you are in food production industry, processing, distribution, or storage.
Simple: we make it simple. We have been helping businesses achieve ISO certification since 1995 and have over 150 expert consultants operating around the world. With 15,000+ clients that have trusted us to implement ISOs, we are the experts and will do the heavy lifting, saving your company precious time. With a transparent fixed fee and flexible approach, we work with your business to make the process of gaining ISO 22000 certification as straightforward and beneficial as possible.
We strive to do this with our:
• World-class gap analysis
• Experienced and diverse ISO consultants
• Flexible terms and contract
• Fixed fee
• Full implementation
How can ISO specialists help your business?
Getting started with ISO 22000 certification can seem like a daunting process, which is why many businesses choose to use the help of an ISO consultant. We support and guide your business through certification. Our experienced assessors take the lead on auditing your business, helping you use the results to improve your quality management system. If necessary, there is also plenty of room for training.
For a free Quotation or Remote presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM Ltd Head Office
The Gig House