Internal Auditor Training
Internal auditing is a fundamental requirement when maintaining an ISO system. This training course will enable you to develop action plans and be confident in sampling key documents and records. There will be interactive presentations, workshops, and role-play exercizes throughout the day. Our comprehensive course explains auditing principles with a practical approach to auditing and looks at specific examples and case studies. Course material is provided with a CPD certificate upon completion.
Professional trainers will support and guide delegates through the course content providing comprehensive knowledge and insights into changes or revisions of each standard. Our course will provide attendees with the knowledge and support to help reduce non-conformances during your annual surveillance audit.
We have designed our internal auditor training course for employees at all levels within your company who are responsible for people and processes, as well as those who aspire to become internal auditors. Our course will enable your staff to plan and prepare your company for internal audits.
All CPD certified
Our ISO 9001 course will enable your staff to understand the requirements of ISO 9001 and how to conduct your internal audits.
Our ISO/IEC 27001 course will allow your staff to prepare and conduct your internal audits whilst focusing on the requirements of the standard.
Our ISO 45001 course has been designed to give participants the skills and knowledge to evaluate the performance of the occupational health and safety management system.
Our ISO 14001 course covers the requirements of the environmental standard, providing attendees with the knowledge on planning and preparing for your audits.
2 Day Integrated Management System Course
Our IMS course covers ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 management system standards.
- How long are these courses?
These courses run for just one day, from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm, depending on the Q&A section of the day.
- Where are the courses run?
These courses are conducted live online via Microsoft Teams.
- Can I complete these courses at my own pace?
No, these courses are live and interactive with our trainer and other delegates.
- When are these courses run?
These courses are run on a regular basis, with our ISO 9001 course running at least once a month.
- What do these courses help me to achieve?
These courses will enable you to plan and prepare your organization for internal audits and provide you with knowledge surrounding the standard’s requirements.
- Will I be a registered auditor once I’ve completed a course?
This class does not register you as an auditor, but it does provide you with the knowledge and information you need to conduct 1st party audits.
- What do I get?
All attendees will receive a digital workbook along with an attendance certificate once the course has finished.
- Learn best-practice auditing techniques from our expert IRCA-qualified auditors. Have confidence that your staff are striving for continuous improvement and consistency
- Access examples of records and documentation for continued development and ensure continuous compliance with your ISO standards
- Focused training, balanced with audit standard requirements and effective auditing processes, will increase productivity and reduce costly mistakes
- Demonstrate to your workforce and clients that you work to internationally verified quality standards
- Professional IRCA-qualified assessors deliver all training and offer their wealth of industry experience
Take a look at our most recent blogs relating to internal auditor training
Can anyone become an internal auditor?
Today’s rapidly evolving landscape has forced industries worldwide to respond to shifting quality standards and regulatory compliance laws.
How to get started on an internal audit
Internal auditing is essential for business improvement, encompassing fraud protection, financial management, ISO certification, and overall organisational development.
For a free Quotation or On-Site presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM Inc USA Headquarters
515 S. Flower Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90071