Ensure resilience, protect against disruption, and prove you are prepared.
ISO 22301 – Business Continuity
COVID-19 is a situation that no one could really prepare for. As like most businesses we’re all adapting to ever-changing situations and finding ways to protect staff and minimise uncertainty. If you’re concerned about the current climate and need advice about how to minimise risk, we’re here to help.
If you’re looking for a framework that will help you create a continuity plan and minimise potential disruptions in the future weeks and months to come, ISO 22301 may be a viable option. ISO 22301 helps you to understand and minimise the risks of challenging and unexpected disruptions, actively promoting to all that you are prepared thus protecting your business, staff, reputation and future.
What are the benefits of ISO 22301?
- ISO 22301 will help you to better understand your business vulnerabilities and establish effective and robust business continuity management procedures
- ISO 22301 will arm you with a rehearsed framework for disaster recovery, helping to restore infrastructure, flow of information and key objectives quickly and effectively
- The standard will enable you to develop and execute failsafe strategies to deal with everything from minor incidents to major disasters
- The ISO 22301 framework will minimise the risk of disruption and safeguard both your staff and your reputation
- Provide your stakeholders and customers with absolute confidence in your reliability
- Open your business up to new global market opportunities
A fundamental requirement
Having a resilient Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) that allows you to continue operating in the face of disruption is becoming a prerequisite for market access. Show that your business can recover quickly from fire, flood, theft, and the wider range of threats.
Our global economy is growing evermore complex and interdependent. Continued operations in the event of a disaster or minor incident are a fundamental requirement for any business. Having a contingency plan in place is essential in order to maintain business activity.
IMSM strive to make ISO certification as simple as possible for our clients. To find out how trouble-free it really is, take a look at our 5 Simple Steps to ISO Certification.
Simple: we make it simple. We have been helping businesses achieve ISO certification since 1995 and have over 150 expert auditors operating around the world. With 15,000+ clients that have trusted us to implement ISOs, we are the experts and will do the heavy lifting, saving your company precious time. With a transparent fixed fee and flexible approach, we work with your business to make the process of gaining ISO 22301 as straightforward and beneficial as possible.
We strive to do this with our:
• World-class gap analysis
• Experienced and diverse ISO consultants
• Flexible terms and contract
• Fixed fee
• Full implementation
How can ISO specialists help your business?
Getting started with ISO 22301 certification can seem like a daunting process, which is why many businesses choose to use the help of an ISO consultant. We support and guide your business through certification. Our experienced assessors take the lead on auditing your business, helping you use the results to improve your quality management system. If necessary, there is also plenty of room for training.
For a free Quotation or Remote presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM Ltd Head Office
The Gig House