IMSM make a growing contribution to increasing our sustainability.
IMSM Supporting the Trees
IMSM are proud to announce our partnership with Treedom to help make the world a greener and better place for everyone.
Together with Treedom, IMSM has created a forest by planting 500 trees. This forest, like ISO Standards, is for the betterment of the planet and people. Therefore, we are gifting those clients investing in the environment by implementing an ISO 14001 or ISO 50001 management system, a new tree in our forest. These trees will capture carbon and produce a sustainable food source for the farmers and their families.
We hope our forest will be a reminder of this commitment to the planet and our continuing responsibility to protect it.
“A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
IMSM’s ISO 14001 & ISO 50001 Initiative
Each tree in our forest tells an ongoing story of value and quality to the farmers who cultivate them. Click here to see our IMSM forest!
Investing in an ISO 14001 environmental management system or ISO 50001 energy management system is an investment in improving our planet. We encourage companies who chose to take this step to reduce waste, costs, and risks while supporting the environment in the process. Therefore, we are gifting one of our IMSM trees to each company that invests in either an ISO 14001 or ISO 50001 as a way to celebrate their decision by giving back and helping the planet.
Watch your tree continually improve while your company does the same, reaching towards larger goals while delivering quality to people and the planet. Learn more about our efforts to reduce carbon and empower farmers through our partnership with Treedom.
- Improve your company recognition and media profile
- Increase your reputation as a responsible business, setting yourself apart from competitors, helping your business to grow
- Align your company with a visionary international project, with impressive green credentials
How it will work
- From day one, you’ll be able to see the exact species and GPS location of your tree, as well as an estimate of its expected carbon capture
- The local Treedom team will then post regular updates on the tree’s progress, including photographs of the sapling
- For more information on ISO 14001 environmental management system or ISO 50001 energy management system and how, together we can help your business become ‘green’, contact IMSM today for an informal meeting with your local IMSM area manager
For a free Quotation or On-Site presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
Pacific Heights Investments 212 Pty Ltd.
2nd Floor, Office 46,
102 Stephen Dlamini Road,
Musgrave, Durban 4001