Full System Maintenance
Our full system maintenance package includes: system analysis, internal audits and a chair management review meeting. Having the full system maintenance package covers all aspects of the maintenance and improvement of your ISO management system. You can rest easy knowing your investment into this system is reaping the benefits and rewards needed in a competitive business environment.
Chair Management Review Meeting:
Gain a valuable asset of a chair in a management review meeting. Having our consultant chair your management review meeting will allow IMSM to offer guidance on each topic under review. This will ensure that actions are allocated to the correct staff and follow-up requirements set for the period ahead.
Upon completion you will receive:
- Minuted report of the meeting
- Management system objectives – agreed and documented
- Management system policy – reviewed and authorized by top management
Our Consultant will analyse your management system using the information supplied. They will provide you with a report based on their findings having reviewed the following documentation:
- Non-conformance Report: Investigation review; Root Cause Analysis; trend analysis
- Customer satisfaction survey: Review and analysis of results
- Supplier selection/evaluation reports: Review and analysis of results
- Training records: maintenance of staff training records (including training matrix if provided); ensure management system induction training
- Document Control: amend management system documentation as necessary; maintain amendment records; ensure authorization from the client on new and amended documentation
This full system analysis will enable an organization to stay on track and means that important staff resources can be focused on the most appropriate areas of the business to ensure continued improvement.
This helps to:
- Reduce internal staffing pressure
- Ensuring best practice with a qualified assessor carrying out the audit
- Have a structured time frame for audits ensuring processes are always improving, that they stay up to date and insights are gathered to gain competitive insights sooner
For a free Quotation or On-Site presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM Inc USA Headquarters
515 S. Flower Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90071