It is a requirement of every ISO management system to conduct internal audits at planned intervals; having IMSM carry these out for you means that you are complying with the requirement of the standard.
This audit would take place prior to the full system audit undertaken by your chosen Certification Body. It would highlight areas in which an organisation may be non-compliant to their own requirements or those of the ISO management system standard. IMSM will provide a report outlining the actions that may need to be done prior to the certification or surveillance audit to meet requirements.
- Have a qualified assessor review your business processes with experience on non-conformances and certification requirements
- Have a final check prior to certification to ensure that all processes are up to date.
Pre-audit Assessment Report with an indication of which areas might be at risk in passing a certification audit.
ISO Internal Audit:
Working with the Client we will provide internal audit schedule/planned arrangements over the course of a calendar year. The Area Manager will ascertain the number and type of procedures to be audited prior to quoting for the work, best practise would be to involve the Consultant at this stage to gauge and understand the total work involved so that there are no surprises.
- Reduce internal staffing pressure
- Ensuring best practice with a qualified assessor carrying out the audit
- Have a structured time frame for audits ensuring processes are always improving, that they stay up to date and insights are gathered to gain competitive insights sooner.
An audit report would be provided, for each audit undertaken, with the findings of the audit.
For a free Quotation or On-Site presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM Inc USA Headquarters
888 Prospect Street
Suite 200 La Jolla
California, CA 92037