ISO 22301:2012 – Business Continuity
COVID-19 is a situation that no one could really prepare for. As like most businesses we’re all adapting to ever-changing situations and finding ways to protect staff and minimise uncertainty. If you’re concerned about the current climate and need advice about how to minimise risk, we’re here to help.
If you’re looking for a framework that will help you create a continuity plan and minimise potential disruptions in the future weeks and months to come, ISO 22301 may be a viable option. ISO 22301 helps you to understand and minimise the risks of challenging and unexpected disruptions, actively promoting to all that you are prepared thus protecting your business, staff, reputation and future.
ISO 22301 Business Benefits
- ISO 22301 will help you to better understand your business vulnerabilities and establish effective and robust business continuity management procedures
- ISO 22301 will arm you with a rehearsed framework for disaster recovery, helping to restore infrastructure, flow of information and key objectives quickly and effectively
- The standard will enable you to develop and execute failsafe strategies to deal with everything from minor incidents to major disasters
- The ISO 22301 framework will minimise the risk of disruption and safeguard both your staff and your reputation
- Provide your stakeholders and customers with absolute confidence in your reliability
- Open your business up to new global market opportunities
A fundamental requirement
Having a resilient Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) that allows you to continue operating in the face of disruption is becoming a prerequisite for market access. Show that your business can recover quickly from fire, flood, theft and the wider range of threats.
Our global economy is growing evermore complex and interdependent. Continued operations in the event of a disaster or minor incident are a fundamental requirement for any business. Having a contingency plan in place is essential in order to maintain business activity.
IMSM strive to make ISO certification as simple as possible for our clients. To find out how trouble-free it really is, take a look at our 5 Simple Steps to ISO Certification.
Committed to Quality
Achieving an ISO standard demonstrates that your company is serious about delivering quality systems through tested processes. Internally ISO standards provide focus and discipline and externally you will achieve credibility, authority and recognition.
Proactively improve your company’s resilience by becoming ISO 22301 certified, contact IMSM now to discuss how you can take things forward, with a no obligation meeting with your local IMSM Area Manager.
For a free Quotation or On-Site presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM New Zealand Ltd.
The AIG Building,
41 Shortland Street,