Careers at IMSM
We currently have the following vacancies:
We require well-connected enthusiastic professional B2B sales agents who wish to become area managers operating within their own territory in the UK.Areas currently available in the SW, SE, South, London and Wales
IMSM will provide:
- Induction and ongoing product training provided.
- Telesales Appointments and leads provided.
- All Marketing materials provided.
- Dedicated Sales support.
- Excellent commission rates.
- Expanding business with services that are in demand.
- Uncapped earnings with high profit potential
If you are interested or would like further information, please contact: AndyLeffers@imsm.com
Education and Qualifications required
- Educated to a good standard in English and Maths as a minimum GCSE or O level
- Degree level or professional qualifications in the industry is an advantage
- HNC or HND level preferable in any subject
- Clean UK driving Licence
Skills/ competencies / physical requirements
- Physically fit for the job (This role does require travelling)
- IT and computer literate with experience of cloud services and email
- Working knowledge of Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to present at board level and equally on the shop floor
- Able to learn new methods and retain technical knowledge
- Well organised and able to follow processes
- Good telephone communicator
For a free Quotation or Remote presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
IMSM Ltd Head Office
The Gig House