Why ISO?January 22nd, 2018 By Veronica Bowen
What is ISO?
ISO is the International Organization for Standardization. ISO is a non-governmental organisation with members from 162 countries and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. The International Organization for Standardization develops and publishes international standards.
Is ISO certification suitable for my organisation?
- Would you like to resolve reoccurring issues in the first instance and save money and time?
- Would you like to tender for contracts within your industry?
- Would you like to see an improvement with client relationships and customer satisfaction?
- Would you like to utilise your time better through improved resource management?
- Would you like to see an improvement in internal procedures?
If you have answered yes to any of the aforementioned questions, ISO certification may certainly be suitable for you. ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) is one of the most widely used management tools in the world, with over 1 million businesses certified.
7 principles of ISO 9001
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
How can IMSM help?
The role of IMSM is to provide support and guidance towards certification. Our experienced Assessors work with existing systems and processes in your organisation and offer training where necessary.
For more information about ISO standards, call IMSM now for an informal discussion.
Like this post? Let people know about it
For a free Quotation or On-Site presentation by an ISO Specialist, contact us today!
The Gig House
Wiltshire SN16 9AX