AS 9100 is an international collaborative effort to create a fully robust and standardised Quality Management System specific to the Aerospace Industry.
The IMSM Guide to
The Road to
AS 9100 will bring your business the following benefits:
- AS 9100 will improve your management system processes to always attain a high-level output that meets customer expectation
- Monitor business processes more efficiently to eliminate inefficiency, optimise resources and make continual improvements
- Ensure products have a consistently high level of quality, safety and reliability
- Minimise costs and makes a big impact on your balance sheet
- Keep up with high client demands and enhance your marketability across the globe
- AS 9100 eliminates multiple assessments associated with the aviation industry, reducing disruption and associated costs to business
Comply with a safety conscious industry
The Aerospace Industry demands optimum product, process and service quality. The standard is based on key aspects such as;
- Product conformity and reliability
AS 9100 applies to any organisation across the Aerospace Industry, working in anything from design and manufacture to maintenance and stock list distributions.
Committed to quality
Achieving an ISO standard demonstrates that your company is serious about delivering quality systems through tested processes. Internally ISO standards provide focus and discipline and externally you will achieve credibility, authority and recognition.
To find out how IMSM can help your business to take off through AS 9100 compliance, contact us today to arrange a consultation with your local IMSM Area Manager.