The 2017 ISO Assessor Course is the latest addition and natural next step for career development, aimed at those with an interest in working with ISO management systems.
There are benefits to be attained for both your company and employees from our education program. The 2017 ISO Assessor Course assists in improving the effectiveness of your current workforce. CPD points are attached to each course and viewed as an attractive benefit to individuals.
2017 ISO Assessor Course
The training course has two units and is designed to teach and demonstrate techniques on how to plan, lead and report audits within organisations. Effective and efficient auditing can drive reductions in re-work, scrap, concessions and support ‘right first time’ initiatives; the proactive benefits of internal auditing can be invaluable in maintaining reputation and customer service by identifying potential issues before they become a problem or customer complaint; it can highlight processes that are currently compliant but may be ‘drifting’ towards non-conformance.
What you will learn?
How to perform 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits of any organisations Quality Management System.
Identify the purpose & benefits of a Quality Management System.
You will learn the skills and techniques to plan, run, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2011 guidelines for auditing management systems. (Provides guidance on auditing management systems, including the principles of auditing, managing an audit programme and conducting management system audits, as well as guidance on the evaluation of competence of individuals involved in the audit process).
Who is it for?
The 2017 ISO Assessor Course delivers easily accessible knowledge to delegates for a range of auditing situations, helping you to identify and apply the appropriate skills in the right context. Suitable for all employees wishing to learn about the ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System, and progress their careers.
What does it involve?
Pre-course work prior to attending – the pre-course questionnaire is managed at your pace.
Self-study comprehensive broad entry-level ISO management systems knowledge questionnaire. Stand-alone certificated qualification providing evidence of an overview knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 Quality management system.
Ideal for induction purposes, easily integrated into induction programmes to ensure a benchmark level of understanding amongst all employees.
The pass mark for the questionnaire is 70%
Unit Two – two modules
- Classroom – our classroom module covers every aspect of the ISO Assessor Course helping to build on your knowledge and practical assessing skills.
- Practical assessor experience in the field – shadowing and working with a qualified assessor during the conducting of a company audit visit.
Final exam and certification.
Successful completion of the course is recognised by the award of a certificate.
The pass mark for the exam is 70%
Benefits of 2017 ISO Assessor Course
- Studies have shown well trained personnel can have a positive impact on the success of any business in terms of both efficiency and profitability.
- Training helps to make people more confident in their role, which directly improves morale.
- A full understanding of the requirements for ISO 9001:2015 audit application.
- Knowledge and skills to carry out audits of complete management systems and assess conformity to a standard.
- Knowing how to apply risk-based thinking, leadership and process management within an organisation.