Copywriter to the UK Marketing Department (home based)
Main Duties will include:
- Support marketing team copywriting and proofreading
- Client liaison via email/telephone
- Area Manager/Assessor liaison via email/phone
- IMSM internal and external communications (prepare press releases, case studies, event announcements)
Desirable skills and experience:
- Previous experience
- Confident copywriter
- Good communication skills
- Meets deadlines
This position is ad hoc and home based. It may involve some calling and creating literature for our offices in UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Africa, Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, The Netherlands, Spain, Philippines, South Africa, Singapore, New Zealand.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Business Co-ordinators (Central Swindon, UK)
Responsibilities will include:
Making quality appointments for our Business Managers Globally
- No experience necessary- training will be given
- Very good basic plus commission
- Company benefits package available
- USA Hours Available: Mon – Fri 14:00 – 20:00
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Auditor – London
Self employed, experienced Lead Auditors required for freelance duties nationally/London. Applicants must be trained and qualified to deal with ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001. Other standards such as AS9100 and ISO13485 would be an added benefit.
Applicants must have access to a computer and car. And have excellent written English skills.
Please supply your CV and supporting certificates by email to email@example.com
For further information call Nadine Bryars on 01666 826065.