We believe that ISO 9001 is the ultimate global benchmark for quality management and a critical tool for boosting your company’s success, profitability and market potential.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 sets out the steps necessary to adopt a quality management system. It is designed to help organisations ensure they meet the needs and expectations of both customers and other interested parties, based on internationally recognised quality management principles set out by the International Standards Organisation (ISO).
At the heart of ISO 9001 is a quality policy and set of systems and principles that tie together business objectives, customer needs and your marketing plan. When this approach to quality is embedded across the business every employee understands how their actions creates a better customer experience and processes are put in place to continually review and improve that customer experience.
How will ISO 9001 help my business?
By focusing on your customers’ experience, ISO 9001 will better equip your business to meet their needs, improving the customer focus throughout the business. The impact of this can fundamentally change your business:
- Internal processes are streamlined, improving efficiency, cost containment and savings, whilst improving accountability and traceability
- A recognised mark of quality opens your business up to larger clients, both at home and abroad
- Staff motivation is improved through greater clarity and focus on business objectives – time and resource is spent on what really matters to the business
- A customer focus inevitably improves your customer service and referrals
- Better internal processes and customer services, ultimately improves competitiveness leading to a higher profit potential
Perhaps the most important element of ISO 9001 however, is that it is not a one-off exercise. Regular reviews keeps quality at the forefront of the business, with continuous improvement processes driving the way the business develops to better meet customer needs.
IMSM is a highly experienced professional consultancy, delivering consistent ISO standards and other business services. They have added value to DAU Components by highlighting where we had exceptional business strengths, which differentiating ourselves from our competitors.Mr. Jon Davies, Technical Manager, DAU components
This is perhaps why ISO 9001 is one of the most widely used management tools in the world, with over 1 million organisations certified.
What is ISO 9001 certification?
Certification shows that your organisation’s quality processes have been audited against the ISO 9001 standards with third party certification bodies offering independent confirmation that an organisation meets the requirements of the 9001 standard.
How does my business gain ISO 9001 certification?
To achieve ISO 9001 certification an organisation must:
- “Say What It Does” – document day to day operating procedures and systems
- “Do What It Says” – work in accordance with those procedures and systems
- “Prove It” – with a certification audit which confirms, from records, that the procedures and systems meet the requirements of ISO9001 and are operated in accordance with the Standard.
How can IMSM help my business gain ISO 9001 certification?
Our role is to support and guide your business towards certification. Our experienced assessors will help your business audit and improve your quality management systems, offering training and support where necessary.
We strive to make ISO certification as simple as possible for our clients. With a fixed fee and a flexible approach, we work with your business to make the process of gaining ISO 9001 as painless and yet as beneficial as possible.
Find out more!
Read about our approach to making it simple , with our simple steps to ISO certification
Take the next step, and meet an ISO specialist for a no obligation assessment of your businesses needs
Show your commitment to quality with ISO 9001
Achieving ISO9001 demonstrates that your company is serious about delivering quality systems through tested processes.
By far the most popular and established global management standard, ISO 9001 is currently adopted by over a million companies in 176 countries throughout the world. Join them and your business will gain the credibility, confidence and credentials to beat the competition.
Find out how IMSM can help your management to always make the very best decisions through ISO 9001, contact IMSM today.