“Planting trees is a wonderful way to make a positive contribution to the environment – and it makes you feel good to be alive at the same time. We are incredibly grateful to IMSM for supporting our work and look forward to seeing you in the Forest soon.”
Lynne Richards, Head of Fundraising at The National Forest
IMSM supporting the National Forest
The creation of new forests makes a growing contribution to sustainability, reducing climate change, absorbing carbon and addressing the long-term challenge. Spearheading the initiative is The National Forest Company, established by Government in 1995, guaranteed and sponsored by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra).
IMSM’s ISO 14001 Initiative
Be a part of the Nation’s biggest, boldest long term environmental venture! Planting a tree makes a real and lasting difference. You can get involved by joining IMSM and planting a tree on behalf of your company. To date, nearly 8 million trees have been planted and woodland cover has increased from 6% to 18%.
IMSM will purchase a 2 year old tree known as a whip on behalf of each of our clients working towards ISO 14001 Environmental Management. The whips will be planted in Poppy Wood within the National Forest. IMSM will also purchase and plant a second whip, mirroring our client’s environmental commitment.
- Reduce the impact of your carbon footprint
- Improve your company recognition and media profile
- Align your company with a visionary national project, with impressive green credentials
- Impress clients and stakeholders, and reward employees by inviting them to plant a tree
- Increase your reputation as a responsible business, setting yourself apart from competitors, helping your business to grow
For more information on ISO 14001 Environmental Management and how, together we can help your business become ‘green’, contact IMSM today for an informal meeting with your local IMSM Area Manager.